A new video has been posted, for the PoliBook application.
In the ARCSLab students and researchers study models and technologies related to the development of adaptive, cognitive, and relational systems. Some research topics are:
- Multi-channel access to online information and services.
- Multi-modal communication and storytelling.
- Virtual environments for rehabilitation and training.
- Natural Language Processing.
- Particular attention is given to applications for weakness, distress, and disability.
Apr 24 2013
Apr 23 2013
A new version of the PoliNotes client application (a “Windows Store” app, working on top of Windows 8) has been published. A demo video is available.
About This Site
Interested in the ARCSLab research topics? Have a look at the Projects and Theses sections.
In sections Documents and Software you find downloadable materials: documentation about our research activities and open-source applications.
The Links section lists a collection of links to NLP- and accessibility-related resources. The Biblio section contains bibliographic references on NLP, Information Retrieval, linguistics, HCI, and accessibility.